Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, January 20, 2005

7 DAYS LATER

Well, I said it before, I'll say it again...I can't believe it's been a week since my last entry. I'm happy to say that my Silhouette Romance, CALLIE'S COWBOY, is a finalist in the Smoky Mountain Romance Writers contest for published authors. It came as a surprise, since I'd forgotten I entered the contest! Sure be fun to win!

My new book, NIGHT'S KISS, is out in some places even though it's not supposed to be in stores until February. I hope you'll go out and pick up a copy or 20 or 30 :)

My turtles are getting bigger. I can't believe how cute they are, or how much they eat!!!

I've been working on a new time travel book...

Stopped at the Disney store today and bought a talking Edna doll...you know, from THE INCREDIBLES. It was a buy I couldn't resist...originally priced at $39.50, it was on sale for $5.00!!!! She was my favorite character in the film. The doll is a hoot! She actually talks to you! I wish I'd bought a dozen for gifts, she is soooooo cute!!!!

Hope you're all having fun!

Mandy
www.madelinebaker.net

2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Congrats & good luck on the contest!

Wish I'd remembered to check here sooner. I just ordered Night's Kiss & will have to wait a week or two now to read it.

Time travel? Do tell. :)

6:39 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Darla ~ yes, a new time travel at last! I love writing them. In this one, my heroine goes to the past...at this point, I haven't decided if she's going to stay there, or if he'll come forward...I sort of have an idea of what I want to do...just have to figure out HOW to do it!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home