Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Wow, Is It April Already?

So......it's been ages since I wrote. To tell you the truth, I forgot all about my blog. I don't think anyone reads it anyway, so it's no big deal.

I received the cover proof for my next historical, DAKOTA DREAMS, which will be published in October. You can see it on my website.

I took a couple of friends to lunch for their birthdays, which happen to be on the same day.

I bought a new bookcase and some new Star Wars figures! Ah, Star Wars, only 6 weeks until Revenge of the Sith!

I've been hard at work trying to finish up my new Time Travel.

I went bowling for the first time in years, and I mean YEARS! It was fun. My first 3 games were so-so, but I bowled a 160 the 4th game, which is pretty good for me.

Well, I think I've bored you long enough. Until next time,

Mandy
www.madelinebaker.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home