Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, May 19, 2005

STAR WARS

What can I say? I saw it. I LOVED IT. This one puts Menace and Clones to shame.


Is there any thrill in the world to compare to the excitement of being in a theater filled with Star Wars fans? You can feel it building when the LucasFilmsLtd logo appears on the screen, followed by those famous words: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. And then the music comes up and you're swept away into another world.


It is, indeed, the darkest of them all. No happy ending this time, but it does tie up all the loose ends nicely. I can't wait to see it again! Or feel that shiver run down my spine when Anakin becomes Darth Vader and that voice fills the theater.
It was, in a word, awesome.


Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home