Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

This-n-That

Well, here we are at the end of April already! It's been a fun month, what with birthdays and baptisms.
I have tickets to Star Wars in my hot little hands. Can't wait. The previews look awesome!
I'm still working on my time travel book. I know how I want it to end but the logistics of getting everyone where I want them is proving to be a challenge!
My turtles are growing, although one is growing a lot faster than the other. I don't have a clue as to why! They sure are cute, though.
Looking forward to the DVD release of Phantom of the Opera on May 3rd. My friend sent me a song that was cut from the movie. It's called "No One Would Listen". It's sad and beautiful.
Watched the movie, "Secret Window" the other day. Totally weird, but I love Johnny Depp. I read somewhere they've started filming the next Pirate movie. I'm really looking forward to that one!
Hope things are going well in your corner of the world.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home