Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, November 05, 2007

Moonlight

I love this TV show. Since no one seems to want to make any of my books into a movie, this is the next best thing. I think it's a terrific show! I just hope it lasts! Seems every time I find a show I like, it gets cancelled; so, if you love the show, or just want to do me a favor please write to CBS and tell them you want to see MORE....the address is CBS Entertainment, 7800 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036-2188. You can also send an email at CBS.com

I'm also crazy about BLOOD TIES.

In other news, I've started a new book, which, if it pans out, will be the 5th and, most likely, final book in my Night Series - Night's Kiss, Night's Touch, Night's Master (due 10/8) The fourth book only has my working title.

My next book, DEAD PERFECT, will be out in February. If you compare this photo to the earlier one, you'll see that they "tweaked" it a little to show more of the girl's face. I love this cover!



Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home