Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy September


Coming in February 2014

So, here we are, in the middle of September. I know I say this every year, but where does the time go? I mean, sheesh. The year is nearly gone. One good thing about September....the weather will gradually get cooler. It has been HOT here in California the last few weeks. I mean, HOT. And humid. Getting out of my car was like stepping into an oven. In case you haven't guessed, I hate the heat.

On a happy note, my latest novella, MIDNIGHT AND MOONLIGHT, is now available as an ebook and should be available in print sometime next month. I love this story. It gave me a chance to let my imagination run wild....which is always fun!




I'm also happy to say that the feedback for NIGHT'S MISTRESS has been positive. I was a little worried about it, since many people had asked for it and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to meet reader expectations.

NIGHT'S PROMISE, the next book in the series, turned out to be one of my favorite books in the series.

I'm currently working on what will likely be the last book in the series. All I need is a plot

I hope you had a wonderful summer!!!!

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home