Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Half full or half empty?

Wow, can you believe it’s almost June already! How is it possible? Where did the first half of the year go??

We have a new kitten in our family. He’s six or seven weeks old. Mighty cute. You can see his picture on my web page (www.madelinebaker.net). I’d forgotten how playful kittens can be, and how sharp their teeth are! The little fur ball bit me the other night and drew blood! Wonder if he’s some kind of vampire cat?

Went to see Star Wars again today. It was even better the second time! Burger King has some really cute Star Wars toys. I’m hoping to collect them all.

Looking forward to "Cinderella Man" and "War of the Worlds.

Mandy

2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

He is indeed adorable. If there were such things as vampire kittens, you'd have to have one. Will a vampire kitten show up in one of your future AA books? ;-)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Vampire kittens! Darla, that's a good one!!!! I'll have to see if I can work it in to the book I'm writing now!!!!!

Mandy

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home