Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Belated Happy 4th

Hi ~ Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We spent it at my son's in-law's cause we can't set off fireworks where we live and they can! It was fun. Swimming, food, fireworks, what more could you ask?

I hope you all took a moment to reflect on how very very blessed you are to live in this country, and to say a prayer for our valiant men and women in uniform. As I've said before, no matter how you feel about the war, our troops deserve our prayers and our support.

Tidbits ~ my cat is growing sooooo fast! One of my turtles is also growing very fast, the other doesn't seem to be growing at all.

I went to see Batman Returns. Definitely the best of the bunch.

Anxious to see War of the Worlds, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and still hoping to see Cinderell Man before it's gone.

If anyone out there knows where I can find a Burger King Millenium Falcon, please let me know! I can't find one anywhere.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home