Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ramblin'

Well, I'm bored so I thought I'd drop in on my blog and ramble....enjoyed the cool weather this past week. Supposed to warm up again, darn it. I'm ready for winter.

Watching Lord of the Rings. Have lost count of the number of times I've seen it. I love the Ring Wraiths! I seem to have a weakness for men in capes or long black cloaks :)

Have been hard at work on my new book. I'm about a third of the way through and still loving it, although I expect that to change when I get to the half way mark.

I'm reading a manuscript for a good friend of mine who's not yet published. I hope this book will do it for her. It's very good.

I bought myself a bracelet today...just cause I deserve it :)

Was reading Entertainment Weekly earlier today. They listed the upcoming fall movies. Sadly, I don't think I want to see most of them. Of course, Harry Potter is a must. Also Narnia. Maybe Elizabethtown and An Unfinished Life (I think that was the title). The New World looks interesting. Can't think of the others at the moment.

Looking forward to the next season of Lost and Two and a Half Men, which are about the only two tv shows I watch, other than reruns of MASH, Dick Van Dyke, and Frasier. Oh, and now Night Court. About time they brought that one back!

Wish they'd make a Mummy 3.

Wish Hollywood would make my Reckless books into a movie, or maybe Shades of Gray.

Wish I had a magic lamp to make my wishes on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home