Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

A Sad Day


We found this tiny little sparrow in June of 2008. I brought her home and, even though I was sure she wouldn't make it, she survived. I called a bird farm and they told me that, since I had raised her by hand, I couldn't turn her loose, as she wouldn't know how to survive "in the wild". She was a wonderful pet, would sit on my shoulder. I loved hearing her cheerful chirping in the morning.

She grew up .....


And brought us five years of happines.....today, she passed away. I'm going to miss her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda Money said...

This is so cute and sad. Sorry for your loss! It was a good deed though and I'm sure the bird loved you for raising her :)

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home