Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, May 15, 2015

So, am I the only one disappointed in the season finale of The Vampire Diaries??????? They had a year to come up with an ending and putting Elena in a casket and locking her in a vault until Bonnie dies was the best they could come up with?

Bonnie put a spell on the vault? I may have missed it, but how are they going to open it when she dies? Or does the spell die with her?

What if Bonnie has to remove the spell and dies  before she removes it?
Does Elena wake up trapped in the vault, with no way out?

Is Damon going to go all ripper on us now? I, for one, don't want to see that. Been there, done that.

I suppose next seaon will be all about those vampire/witches, with lots of death and destruction. How about a season dealing with just the main characters and their feelings/relationships with one another and adjusting to Elena's "death"?

And what's with Carolyn? She spent numerous episodes trying to get Stefan to like her and now that he loves her, she doesn't want him? Give me a break!

Why couldn't they let Alaric and Jo live happily-ever-after?

At this point, even though I love Damon, I'm not sure I'm going to bother to watch next season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home