Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New book

Ya gotta love living in California. Yesterday it was raining. Today the sun is shining and it's like summer. The weather is so nice, my tortoise came out of hibernation this morning, something she doesn't usually do until April. Not sure if she'll go back into hibernation, or if she's awake until Fall.

I have a new book out. It's a historical time travel, something I haven't written in years. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It seemed odd, to write about cowboys, Indians, and the Old West after writing vampires for so long. 

I'd love to show you the cover, but I can't make the add photo link work. Howevever, you can see it on my web page at www.amandaashley.net

I've also recently completed a short story which is a sequel to As Twilight Falls. It should be available soon. I love this story!

The 7th book in my Children of the Night series - Night's Surrender - will be published in September.

At the moment, I'm taking a much-needed break.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home