Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, February 13, 2014

February update

So, here it is February already! I tell ya, I've had nothing but trouble the last few days. I can't remember my Yahoo password, and you can't get a new one without typing in the old one. My AOL went out yesterday and was down all night and half of today. I don't remember the last time I was this frustrated!!!!

On a happy note, Night's Promise is in stores now!  Reader response has, thankfully, all been positive!

My time travel romance, Under a Prairie Moon, is now available as an eBook. That's great news, since it's been out of print for years. It's one of my fav stories. I love the new cover. I tried to upload it, but nothing happened. Just one more thing going wrong....Times like these, I just want to throw my computer out the window!!!!!

Hope things are running more smoothly in your world!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home