Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New TV season

So, here we are, nearing the end of October.

I love the show "Hell on Wheels." I hate that it's only on for TEN WEEKS. By the time I'm really into it, it's gone again for 42 weeks.

The same with "Longmire." Another great show. On for TEN WEEKS and gone again.

I guess I'm showing my age, but aI remember when the tv season was 39 weeks.

So, shows I love ~
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
THE ORIGINALS
PERSON OF INTEREST
THE MIDDLE
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
GRIMM
ONCE UPON A TIME
and
THE  MENTALIST

I used to watch HAWAII 5-0, another show I love, but now it's on opposite GRIMM....so bye, bye McGarrett.

I'm looking forward to DRACULA....from the preview, I can't decide if it's something I want to watch or not.

I'm halfway through my current work-in-progress and loving it so far.....although this book is WORK, unlike my previous one, which practically wrote itself.

Hope you all have a happy Halloween, filled with marshmallow ghosts and chocolate vampires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home