Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Good News Thursday



Well, what a surprise. NIGHT'S MISTRESS won first place in the Fiction-Romance category. Certainly made by day!!!!

I can't believe this weather. A couple of days ago it was cool and overcast and I was wearing a sweater, today I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. Ya gotta love California.

I say it every year. I'll say it again. Where does the time go? I mean, Christmas is right around the corner!!!!! Seems to come sooner every year.

I'm looking forward to February and the publication of NIGHT'S PROMISE, the sequel to NIGHT'S MISTRESS. I really love this story. I think it might be my favorite in the series. At the moment, I'm working on a sequel to Night's Promise. It's fun, bringing characters like Mara and Edna and Pearl from the last 2 books into this one. Funny, how my readers have taken to Edna and Pearl. I must admit, I'm rather fond of the two crazy old lady vampires myself!

Wishing you and yours a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home