Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Last Book of the Year

So, this is the cover for an upcoming eBook. I wrote the story years and years ago. I'm not sure how many years ago it was, but to give you an idea, I wrote it on a TYPEWRITER and had to retype it onto my computer.

Anyway, I sent it to my eBook editor who thought it was publishable and suggested that my readers might get a kick out of reading something so ancient. I'm not sure when it will be available, but likely in the next month or so.

I really like the cover.

Hard to believe 2013 is almost over. We all say it every year, but.....I can't believe how quickly this year went by. Hope 2014 holds only good things for you and your loved ones and for our country.

God bless us every one.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home