Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, January 03, 2015


So, a new year. 2015. Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like science fiction? Wasn’t it only yesterday we were all worrying about 2000 and what it might bring? Hard to believe that was 15 years ago.

2014 was a pretty good year in some ways. Not so good in others. I submitted two books to my publisher. They turned both of them down, which pretty much means that I’m out of work. One of the books was a historical time travel - they didn’t like the time travel element, said they didn’t think my readers would like it. The second is a sequel to As Twilight Falls. They said vampires aren’t selling any more. I suppose both books will end up as eBooks sometime this year.

My next book, Night’s Surrender, will be published in September. After that, who knows?

My book, Beauty’s Beast, is in the Preditors and Editors Reader Poll. Would love your vote! It’s quick and easy. Vote here   Thanks bunches!

Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year filled with good books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home