Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, August 28, 2014

August Musings

So, here we are at the end of August. It's been a strange month, namely, that we had rain on my birthday. Unusual for this time of the year. But welcome.

I've been hard at work on a new western time travel that I really love. All I need now is a publisher! 

My next book, Beauty's Beast, will be out in a week or so. As always, I'm nervous about reader reaction. Authors are such an insecure breed
I did get a couple of really nice reviews ~


β€œIn this lovely, sexy retelling of Beauty and the Beast, Ashley hits the mark. The mysterious change that the hero goes through and the depth of his curse will keep readers intrigued until the very last page. The relationship between the two main characters is set to a slow simmer and becomes more beautifully passionate as the story unfolds. When it comes to a sensual romance, Ashley never disappoints.” – RT Book Reviews, 4 Stars



BEAUTY'S BEAST is a great twist on a classic fairy-tale, with passionate characters and captivating story-telling. I enjoyed the twists and turns BEAUTY'S BEAST takes and the unusual characters Erik and Kristine meet on their journey together. I would be interested in reading future books about Valaree and her people. These supporting characters show great potential for world-building in future stories. I look forward to reading more things by Amanda Ashley.  Miranda Owen @ Fresh Fiction

Hard to believe the holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas - are just around the corner.

Hope you had a wonderful summer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home