Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

So,  I've been busy the last few months.

I finished a new time travel book titled FOLLOW THE LIGHTING. I sent it to my editor, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm hoping no news is good news.

My next book, NIGHT'S SURRENDER, will be published in September of next year. This is Book #7 in my Children of the Night series. I'm thinking it might be the last in the series....but you never know. I'd love to write another one.

I recently found a shosrt story I wrote MANY years ago. It's a teen romance set in 1957. It will be available in a few days, I think. It's titled LOVE'S SWEET EMBRACE.


I tried to upload the covers, but it didn't work. You can see them on my web site.

Hard to believe Halloween is right around the corner. How is it possible that every year goes by faster than the last one?

Happy Fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home