Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, November 11, 2005

In Love with Lost

Well, I don't know about you, but I simply adore all the new sci-fi shows. Of course, LOST remains my favorite, I suppose because of those handsome hunks, Sawyer and Sayid. I'm also very fond of Hurley, Locke, and Kate. I have a poll on my website where you can vote for your favorite character. So far, Sawyer is in the lead. My only complaint about the show is the ever-growing amount of COMMERCIALS. I think, out of 60 minutes, 15 of them must have been commercials. Come on, ABC, give us a break!

I think INVASION and SURFACE are both terrific and look forward to each new episode.

I like SUPERNATURAL and NIGHT STALKER are both good,although they sometimes get a little too gory for me.

I like THRESHOLD, too, although there are times when I'm not sure what the heck is going on.

GHOST WHISPERER is another favorite. It's had me in tears on more than one occasion.

I'm working on a new book, which is always exciting, at least in the beginning. Middles tend to be hard work. Endings are usually pretty easy.

One more week until HARRY POTTER! Yippee!

Mandy
www.madelinebaker.net
AFTER TWILIGHT - December
DAKOTA DREAMS - January
DESIRE AFTER DARK - February

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home