Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, November 07, 2005

Just Hello

Hi ~ Just a quick note to say hello. Nothing earth shattering going on here at the moment. I finished the book I was working on and I think it's really good, one of my best. My critique groups think it's the best thing I've ever done. Sure hope my editor thinks so.

I started a new book. Since I don't plot ahead and don't outline, where this book is heading remains to be seen! I like it so far. However, beginnings are easy for me. I could write them all day long. Endings are usually pretty easy, as well. It's filling up all those words in the middle that cause the problem!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. We had a good time.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And then, CHRISTMAS. I confess, I'm looking forward to the new year, since it means the publication of my two upcoming books, DAKOTA DREAMS and DESIRE AFTER DARK.

Life never stays the same. Sometimes that's a good thing. But this weekend my son
and his family moved away. Definitely not a good thing.

Hope life is being kind to you and yours.

Mandy