Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Dropping in to wish you a quick and last minute Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you’ll take the time to reflect on the good things in your life. And to let those you love know it while you can.

I’m thankful for my family, a comfortable home, a free country, the pets who love me no matter what, my best friend, my critique groups, a terrific editor, and the readers who have taken the time to write me, to name just a few.

I’ve had a busy couple of weeks. I’m negotiating a new contract, which is always exciting and a little scary. I’ve been working on a new book, which is also exciting and a little scary.

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful holiday with those you love.

Mandy
www.amandaashley.net