Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, May 15, 2006

Some News

Well, Leisure Books is finally reissuing my old Amanda Ashley titles. Most of them have been out of print for over a year, so it's about time. They are also giving the books new covers, which you can see on my web page. I really like the new cover for A DARKER DREAM. I wasn't crazy about the others, but they're growing on me the more I look at them. Leisure has always given me gorgeous covers for my historicals and my paranormal books. This is one of the new ones.

I recently signed a contract with Romance Book Classics to have two of my out of print books reissued as well. These will be print-on-demand (POD) and available in trade paperback size some time within the next nine months or so. I'm excited about this. Will post more info as I get it.

Guess that's all the news for now.

Hope things are peaceful and happy in your corner of the world.

Mandy
www.madelinebaker.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home